Sweet and Sassy Grassy Meatballs
- In a large bowl combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, milk, garlic, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Mix well using your hands.
- Shape into very tiny meatballs
- Heat oil in a large skillet, and brown meatballs on several sides.
- Remove from Skillet and place on a large platter or bowl
- In a small bowl combine sauce ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into a large saucepan.
- Simmer for 15 Minutes to blend the flavors
Add meatballs to the sauce and stir gently. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until meatballs are hot all the way through.
Lastly, Serve and enjoy the great taste of the Sassy Grassy meatballs made with All Natural Grassfed beef.
From Our Kitchen to yours!
Prep Time- Approximately 15 Minutes
Cook Time-Approximately 15 Minutes